|Born:||10 June 1933 Comment |
|How old is F. Lee Bailey in 2021? / Age: ||88 years
F. Lee Bailey facts
- , (born June 10, 1933) is an American former attorney
- For most of his career, he was licensed in Massachusetts and Florida
- He was a criminal defense attorney who served as the lawyer in the re-trial of osteopathic physician Sam Sheppard
- He was also the supervisory attorney over attorney Mark J
- Kadish in the court martial of Captain Ernest Medina for the My Lai Massacre, among other high-profile trials, and was one of the lawyers for the defense in the O
- Simpson murder case
- He has also had a number of visible defeats, legal controversies, and personal trouble with the law, and was disbarred in Massachusetts and Florida for misconduct while defending his client Claude DuBoc
- In 2014 he was denied a law license by the Maine State Bar Association and the Maine Supreme Judicial Court
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!