- Canadian professional tennis player who is currently ranked no. 47 in the world
Eugenie Bouchard Height
|How tall is Eugenie Bouchard?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 58 kg / 128 lbs Comment
|Born:||25 February 1994 Comment |
|How old is Eugenie Bouchard in 2021? / Age: ||27 years
|Where was Eugenie Bouchard born?||Montreal, Canada|
Eugenie Bouchard Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Eugenie Bouchard worth?||$3,300,000
|Hair color:||Brown, dyed blonde|
Who is Eugenie Bouchard? / Facts
- At the 2014 Wimbledon Championships, Bouchard became the first Canadian-born player representing Canada to reach the finals of a Grand Slam in singles, finishing runner-up to Petra Kvitová
- She also reached the semifinals of the 2014 Australian Open and 2014 French Open, and won the 2012 Wimbledon girls' title
- Following the end of the 2013 WTA Tour, she was named WTA Newcomer of the Year
- The next year, Bouchard received the WTA Most Improved Player award for the 2014 season
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 07 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!