- Culinary expert, author, TV host, former chef and restaurant owner
|Real name:||Eric Theiss|
|Born:||09 November 1970 Comment |
|How old is Eric Theiss in 2022? / Age: ||51 years
|Where was Eric Theiss born?||New Jersey, USA|
|Residence:||West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA|
Eric Theiss Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Eric Theiss worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who is Eric Theiss? / Facts
- Snapshot - He is a restaurant Owner, QVC On-Air Chef, Cookbook Publisher, culinary expert.
- Roots - His mother is Italian and she gave him his first cookbook at age 6 and after that, he just could not stop cooking
- Investment - Chose to work for free for a long while, just to be alongside some of the big names, such as Frank Falcinelli, in The Culinary Renaissance. It sure paid off in the long run.
- Meritage - Decided to open his own restaurant, called Meritage in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He also met his wife here.
- Personal style - Has his own brand, called Walah! specializing in cookware, houseware and gadgets.
- Future - Focusing on recipe development and cookbook publishing.
- Chose to stay close to home - Residing in West Chester, Pennsylvania, together with his wife, Jessica and his 2 children, Cameron and Maxwell.
- Toughest food critique - Might be their cat, called Ginger.
- Perfect day - Tennis and wine. Hopefully in this order.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Eric Theiss
- Marie: Eric is Amazing and a perfect chef! (December 22, 2020)
- "Thanks everybody for all the well wishes after my surgery. I am coming along great. What do you think of the beard? I always wanted to grow one."
- "About to go under the knife. Just getting a new hip. Maybe I lifted one too many gigantic pans full of food!"
- "Back in the day I used to do everything in the old school way, now I am a chef on TV. I mostly cook for my family."
- "I met my wife at my restaurant. If I hadn't opened the restaurant we might have never met."
- "It's a little nerve racking to put your face on a book."
Eric Theiss Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 01 February 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!