- is a privately-held bio-informatics and technology company developing and manufacturing wearable EEG (Electroencephalography) technologies including Neuroheadsets, SDK’s, Software, Mobile Apps and Data products
- Founded in 2011 by Tan Le and Dr
- Geoff Mackellar, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U
- with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) and also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Leon's, Assassin's Creed, The Secret World, Schlaraffia, The Elder Scrolls Online, Shopkins, Zoo World, Pet Society, Mattress Firm, Move Loot