|Real name:||Emily Jean Stone|
Emma Stone Height
|How tall is Emma Stone?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 52 kg / 115 lbs Comment
|Born:||06 November 1988 Comment |
|How old is Emma Stone in 2022? / Age: ||34 years
|Where was Emma Stone born?||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California|
|Nicknames:||Emma Stone, Riley Stone|
Emma Stone Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Emma Stone worth?||$18,000,000|
|Hair color:||Blonde, likes to dye it reddish-brown|
Who is Emma Stone? / Facts
Join the discussion on Emma Stone · height »
- How it all started - drawn to acting as a child, her first role was in a theater production of The Wind in the Willows (2000); to convince her parents to allow her to pursue a career in acting, she made a PowerPoint presentation titled “Project Hollywood.”
- Stage name - “Emma” instead of “Emily” (her actual given first name), as Emily Stone already existed before her registering for SAG card, so she used “Emma Stone.”
- Television debut - the reality show In Search of the New Partridge Family (2004).
- Claim to fame - first starring role in the film “Easy A” (2010), which earned her nominations for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and a Golden Globe Award.
- Other succesful films - Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), The Help (2011), The Amazing Spider-Man (2012), and its sequel in 2014, and Birdman (2014) was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in it).
- Broadway debut - the musical Cabaret (2014–15).
- Awards - has been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for Birdman, two British Academy Film Awards: BAFTA Rising Star Award and Best Supporting Actress for Birdman, and two Golden Globe Awards: Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy for Easy A and Best Supporting Actress for Birdman; has won the Volpi Cup for Best Actress at the 73rd Venice International Film Festival and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical at the 74th Golden Globe Awards for her role in La La Land (2016)
- Media image & popularity - one of the highest-paid actresses in the world; was voted No. 6 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women (2012); has been titled the “Sexiest Sense of Humour” by Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy list (2012).
- Brand Endorsements - has endorsed Revlon and has appeared in their print ads and commercials.
- Social causes - her mom was identified with breast cancer, which was later completely cured in 2008, so among other causes, she promotes increasing awareness of breast cancer.
- Personal life - single. She dated Andrew Garfield (2011-2015), who has acted with her in Amazing Spider Man (2012), after meeting him on the set of the film in 2011. They dated ON and OFF (due to long distance relationship) for several years, before finally calling it quits in mid 2015. Their split was amicable, they are still friends.
- Other - she is not on social media.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Sequoya Elementary School and then Cocopah Middle School for sixth grade, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- Home schooled for the next 2 years.
- Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona, USA (for just 1 semester; dropped out for her acting career).
- You’re a human being, you live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake.
- Grilled cheese makes me feel beautiful.
- Confidence is the only key. I know a lot of people who aren't traditionally 'beautiful' - not symmetrical or perfect-bodied or perfect-skinned. But none of that matters because all that shines through is their confidence, humor and comfort with themselves. I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.
- I certainly am not, like, a saint or an angel by any means. I’m not anything like that. But I live just how I live. I mean, I have a little paranoia, but that’s about it.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 19 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!