- business magnate, investor, engineer, inventor, CEO and CTO at SpaceX
- co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla Motors
- co-founder and chairman of SolarCity (solar roofs company)
- co-chairman of OpenAI
- co-founder of Zip2
- founder of X.com
||Elon Reeve Musk
|How tall is Elon Musk?
||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in
||28 June 1971
|How old is Elon Musk in 2020? / Age:
|Where was Elon Musk born?
||Pretoria, South Africa
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Elon Musk worth?
Who is Elon Musk? / Facts
Aims high - he wants to change the world and humanity forever with all these projects
Environmental - he wants to help reducing global warming through sustainable energy production and consumption
Multiplanetary life - Elon Musk wants to reduce the "risk of human extinction" by "making life multiplanetary", setting up a human colony on Mars
Inheritance - he inherited the passion from his father, who was an electromechanical engineer
From South Africa to the World - he moved from South Africa to Canada in 1989, at the age of 18 and later to the US
Elon Musk Books
One book about his works is written by Ashlee Vance and it is called Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future, was named one of the Best Books of the Year 2015 by The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Audible and Amazon
Elon Musk: Elon Musk’s Best Lessons for Life, Business, Success and Entrepreneurship - by Andrew Knight
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario
- University of Pennsylvania, US
- He received a Bachelor of Science degree in physics and a Bachelor of Science degree in economics
- Patience is a virtue, and I'm learning patience. It's a tough lesson.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- If you're trying to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I think that's the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
- I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact.
- Some people don't like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
Other celebrities: Adelaide Hall, Pal Norte, Donauinselfest, Pontis, DataDirect Networks, Jazz & Colors, Pitcher, Teatro ColÃ³n, Waves Vienna, Data#3 Limited, Candy Shop, Fuji Rock Festival, Plivo, MC's Fight Night, Komische Oper Berlin, Ultra Europe, Science & Technology, Shaky Knees Music Festival, KPMG, den Atelier