- Ellie Goulding is a British singer and songwriter
|Real name:||Elena Jane Goulding|
Ellie Goulding Height
|How tall is Ellie Goulding?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 56 kg / 123 lbs Comment
|Born:||30 December 1986 Comment |
|How old is Ellie Goulding in 2021? / Age: ||34 years
|Where was Ellie Goulding born?||Hereford, England, UK|
|Residence:||London, England, UK|
Ellie Goulding Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Ellie Goulding worth?||$20,000,000
|Hair color:||Black, dyed blonde|
Who is Ellie Goulding? / Facts
- Might kick your ass - Capoeira aficionado, combining dance with martial arts. She also practices tae kwan do. And surfs..
- All round singer - Can play guitar, clarinet,
- Say cheese - And you'll have her at your feet. She just loves it.
- Ambidextrous - So combined with the Capoeira fact, makes her a deadly weapon.
- Hard worker - She came from a modest background, from a working class family but worked hard to reach the top. Her parents got separated when she was 5.
- With the big guys - Was chosen to sing at Prince William's and Catherine's wedding.
- Healthy - Likes to run at least 6 miles every day and it's rumored she has a vegan diet. Guess we'll see her around for a long while.
- SF movie voice - Not to dub an alien, but rather her songs were featured for both the Hunger Games and the Divergent scores.
- Big family - Has one brother and 2 sisters.
- Philanthropist - Since 2010 she started to get involved publicly in various charity events ranging from the Bupa Great North Run to Free the Children, to Chime for Change and Band Aid 30
- Lucky train - Well the luck came from the fact that after a series of shows in Camden she lost the train and met a scout which helped her career by ensure exposure through MySpace. So keep in mind that you never know where the train leads you.
- Options - If not a singer, she would have liked to be a personal trainer.
- Nice cocktail - Of presents she likes to make to her friends. Books and alcohol are her top choices. Guess they go well hand in hand.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Lady Hawkins’ High School
- University of Kent - Politics and Drama - left to pursue her singing career
- "I feel like I write songs for the future or something. Not in an arrogant way, but I feel like maybe my songs were, like, before their time or something."
- "My songs are so brutally honest, it would be alien to sing in any accent other than my own. Don't get me wrong - I can imitate singers. I can do bar mitzvahs and weddings."
- "I want to be safe in the knowledge that I can tour and play festivals for a long time. The main thing is that I want a good reputation as a live performer. If I have that, I'd be so happy."
- "One of the most powerful feelings in the world is after a really, really long run."
- "I've always said that Adele has turned so many people on to British singers - whether female singers or just like music from this country in general."
- "I find male singers and what they sing about fascinating. It makes me realize how little we know about ourselves and how little I know about myself. It's interesting to see the male perspective."
- "I'm a bit of a like girly-girl, really, I like flowery stuff."
- "Not much shocked me. You know, I worked in a home for Alzheimer's patients and my dad used to be really into murders and stuff, so I saw dead bodies. It desensitised me to a lot of things."
- "I was quite a weird kid because I didn't like getting presents. I don't know why. I just went for books all the time."
- "I take inspiration from everything around me, also relationships and friends. And the inside of my crazy head."
- "I'm obsessed with the countryside: woods, forests, fields, lakes, mountains. I'm really into folk music and folklore. But more so I'm into electronic music. I'm into bands that have both aspects, like Boards of Canada is a perfect example. You could listen to that type of music running through a woods. It's kind of what I wanted to achieve."
Ellie Goulding Social Media Accounts