- She was a prolific author and an American Christian pioneer
|Real name:||Ellen Gould White|
|Born:||26 November 1827 Comment |
|When did Ellen G. White die? / Died||16 July 1915|
|How many years did Ellen G. White live? / Lived||87 years|
|Where was Ellen G. White born?||Gorham, Maine, US|
|Where did Ellen G. White die? / Deathplace ||Elmshaven, Deer Park, California, United States|
Ellen G. White Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Ellen G. White worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who was Ellen G. White? / Facts
- Religious leader - She was a Sabbatarian Adventist leader
- She formed the Seventh-day Adventist Church - with others such as Joseph Bates and her husband James White
- Recognition - She was listed among the 100 Most Significant Americans in an acknowledgement of her influence on religion by the Smithsonian magazine
- Controversial - Much of the controversy was centered on her reports of visionary experiences and on the use of other sources in her writings
- She experienced her first vision soon after the Millerite Great Disappointment of 1844
- Writings - They covered a broad range of subjects, such as religion, social relationships, prophecy, publishing, nutrition, creationism, agriculture, theology, evangelism, Christian lifestyle, education and health. She wrote more than 5,000 periodical articles and 40 books
- Vegetarian - She was an advocate for vegetarianism
- Works - The Desire of Ages, and The Great Controversy
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
The words of the Bible, and the Bible alone, should be heard from the pulpit.
But God will have a people upon the earth to maintain the Bible, and the Bible only, as the standard of all doctrines and the basis of all reforms.
The Bible is our rule of faith and doctrine.
True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.
Every merciful act to the needy, the suffering, is as though done to Jesus.
God's promises are all on condition of humble obedience
Grace, like an angel of mercy, makes his voice heard sweet and clear, repeating the story of the cross, the matchless love of Jesus.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 12 December 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!