- American comedian, television host, actress, writer, and producer
|Real name:||Ellen Lee DeGeneres|
Ellen DeGeneres Height
|How tall is Ellen DeGeneres?||171 cm / 5 ft 8 in|
|Born:||26 January 1958 Comment |
|How old is Ellen DeGeneres in 2021? / Age: ||63 years
|Where was Ellen DeGeneres born?||Metairie, Louisiana, USA|
Ellen DeGeneres Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Ellen DeGeneres worth?||$75,000,000
Who is Ellen DeGeneres? / Facts
- Degeneres starred in the popular sitcom Ellen from 1994 to 1998, and has hosted her syndicated TV talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, since 2003
- Her stand-up career started in the early 1980s, culminating in a 1986 appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson
- Carson likened her to Bob Newhart, and invited her for an onscreen chat after her set; DeGeneres was the first female comedian invited by the iconic host to join him for such a discussion, at a time when such an invitation was widely regarded as one of the most influential endorsements available for a comic
- As a film actress, DeGeneres starred in Mr. Wrong (1996), appeared in EDtv (1999), and The Love Letter (1999), and provided the voice of Dory in the Pixar animated films Finding Nemo (2003) and Finding Dory (2016); for Nemo, she was awarded the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress, the first time an actress won a Saturn Award for a voice performance
- In 2010 she was a judge on American Idol for its ninth season
- She starred in two television sitcoms, Ellen from 1994 to 1998, and The Ellen Show from 2001 to 2002
- During the fourth season of Ellen in 1997, she came out as a lesbian in an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Shortly afterward, her character, Ellen Morgan, also came out to a therapist played by Winfrey, and the series went on to explore various LGBT issues, including the coming-out process
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 31 March 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!