- Ella Baché is a skin care brand created in France by pharmacist Madame Baché in 1936
Ella BachÃ© facts
- It is one of the oldest family-owned skincare companies in the world
- It began with a few handmade formulations and a salon located at 8 Rue de la Paix in Paris
- The Ella Baché brand has since grown to include a range of products available in over forty countries worldwide
- Ella Baché launched the first hot wax in Europe in 1930
- The company pioneered the use of Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with the introduction of the 'Crème Tomate' beauty cream in 1935
- In 1952 they introduced the world's first 'cold wax strips' and in 1994 they were first to use Quinoa plant extracts for cosmetology
- In 2001 the company won several international beauty awards
- Ella Baché is currently headed by Pippa Hallas, third generation descendent of Madame Baché
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Brave Bison, China National Radio, AT&T AdWorks, Newark Advertiser, All About Me, Verlag Herder, Liechtensteiner Volksblatt, Ernst & Sohn Verlag, The Daily Progress, Regionalmedien Austria
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!