- He was a Hawaiian lifeguard and surfer
|Real name:||Edward Ryon Makuahanai Aikau|
|How tall was Eddie Aikau?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 81 kg / 179 lbs||Born:||04 May 1946 |
|When did Eddie Aikau die? / Died||17 March 1978|
|How many years did Eddie Aikau live? / Lived||31 years|
|Where was Eddie Aikau born?||Kahului, Hawaii, US|
|Where did Eddie Aikau die? / Deathplace ||Hawaii, US|
Who was Eddie Aikau? / Facts
- He was the first lifeguard at Waimea Bay on the island of Oahu
- He saved over 500 people
- Famous for surfing the big Hawaiian surf
- Awards - He won several awards such as the 1977 Duke Kahanamoku Invitational Surfing Championship
- In 1978, he disappeared while paddling his surfboard in an attempt to save the lives of crew members of a Polynesian Society vessel that had foundered.
Eddie Aikau Social Media Accounts
Linda Crosswhite, Clyde Aikau, Myra Aikau, Sol Aikau, Henrietta Aikau
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 04 May 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!