- English singer-songwriter, musician, and occasional actor
||Edward Christopher Sheeran
|How tall is Ed Sheeran?
||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in
|| 69 kg / 152 lbs
|When was Ed Sheeran born?
||17 February 1991
|How old is Ed Sheeran in 2019?
|Where was Ed Sheeran born?
||Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England, UK
||Fire Crotch, Sheerio, Ginger Jesus, Teddy
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Ed Sheeran worth?
Who is Ed Sheeran? / Facts
- Art flows through his blood - Father is an art curator, mother is a jewelry designer while his brother is a classical composer.
- Knew what he wanted from youth - Dropped out of school at 16 to move to London to follow his music making dream.
- Charitable man - Often gives away his clothes to charity shops around Suffolk.
- Farm boy - Bought a farm near Framlingham, Suffolk which he renovated and where he plans to raise a family.
- Feeler - Gets most of his inspiration for his songs from his real life experiences, especially relationships.
- Imaginary friends - He likes to name his guitars. Faithfully by his side are Lloyd, Felix, Cyril and Nigel.
- Good day for stars - Shares his birthday with Michael Jordan, Billie Joe Armstrong and Paris Hilton.
- Collector - Has over 100 tattoos on his body but still has some room for more. Among them are a ketchup bottle and a Matisse painting
Ed Sheeran New Song & Album 2017
- It's been more than one year since Ed has been away from social media, but now it's time for a new hit launch
- He has just have a glimpse of his new song on his Twitter account
- He posted a video of himself holding a sign with the text "New music coming Friday"
He gives us some hints regarding the rythm of the song and also regarding the lyrics. Please have a look here for Ed Sheeran's new song
The album may be named Divide or Division, according to the teaser videos on Instagram, while some of the lyrics sound like this: "The club isn't the best place to find a lover" and "When I was six years old I broke my leg"
- Thomas Mills High School - Suffolk, England, UK
- "I need someone who will wear onesies, eat fajitas and watches Fresh Prince".
- "Music is a powerful tool in galvanizing people around an issue. There's no better way to get your point across than to put it in a beautiful song."
- "Be original! don't be scared of being bold!"
- "As far as songwriting, my inspirations came from love, life and death, and viewing other people's situations."
- "But once you've made a song and you put it out there, you don't own it anymore. The public own it. It's their song. It might be their song that they wake up to, or their song they have a shower to, or their song that they drive home to or their song they cry to, scream to, have babies to, have weddings to - like, it isn't your song anymore."
- "I write songs based on life experience. I write for myself and my music is raw and straight from the heart. Whenever I've written a sad song it's come from a painful experience that comes from a real place and usually I'll start writing within a few hours of that moment. All my music is deeply personal and I think it's good when you can just be yourself and not worry about what other people think."
- "The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile."