Ed Sheeran is an English singer-songwriter, musician, and occasional actor
||Edward Christopher Sheeran
Ed Sheeran Height
|How tall is Ed Sheeran?
||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in
69 kg / 152 lbs Comment
17 February 1991 Comment
|How old is Ed Sheeran in 2021? / Age:
|Where was Ed Sheeran born?
||Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England, UK
||Fire Crotch, Sheerio, Ginger Jesus, Teddy
Ed Sheeran Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Ed Sheeran worth?
Who is Ed Sheeran? / Facts
- Art flows through his blood - Father is an art curator, mother is a jewelry designer while his brother is a classical composer.
- Knew what he wanted from youth - Dropped out of school at 16 to move to London to follow his music making dream.
- Charitable man - Often gives away his clothes to charity shops around Suffolk.
- Farm boy - Bought a farm near Framlingham, Suffolk which he renovated and where he plans to raise a family.
- Feeler - Gets most of his inspiration for his songs from his real life experiences, especially relationships.
- Imaginary friends - He likes to name his guitars. Faithfully by his side are Lloyd, Felix, Cyril and Nigel.
- Good day for stars - Shares his birthday with Michael Jordan, Billie Joe Armstrong and Paris Hilton.
- Collector - Has over 100 tattoos on his body but still has some room for more. Among them are a ketchup bottle and a Matisse painting
Body measurements - If you'd like to comment on how tall Ed is, or about his weight or other measurements, please access the comment section
Social media stats as of January 2021:
- 18M likes on facebook
- 18M fans on Twitter
- 31M fans on Instagram
- 46M subs on Youtube
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Thomas Mills High School - Suffolk, England, UK
- "I need someone who will wear onesies, eat fajitas and watches Fresh Prince".
- "Music is a powerful tool in galvanizing people around an issue. There's no better way to get your point across than to put it in a beautiful song."
- "Be original! don't be scared of being bold!"
- "As far as songwriting, my inspirations came from love, life and death, and viewing other people's situations."
- "But once you've made a song and you put it out there, you don't own it anymore. The public own it. It's their song. It might be their song that they wake up to, or their song they have a shower to, or their song that they drive home to or their song they cry to, scream to, have babies to, have weddings to - like, it isn't your song anymore."
- "I write songs based on life experience. I write for myself and my music is raw and straight from the heart. Whenever I've written a sad song it's come from a painful experience that comes from a real place and usually I'll start writing within a few hours of that moment. All my music is deeply personal and I think it's good when you can just be yourself and not worry about what other people think."
- "The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile."
Ed Sheeran Social Media Accounts
Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 06 January 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!