- The EZ-Link card is a contactless smart card based on the Sony FeliCa smart card technology and used for the payment of public transportation fares in Singapore, with limited use in the small payments retail sector
- Established in 2001, it was promoted as the means for speedier boarding times on buses
- It had a monopoly on public transportation fare payments in Singapore until September 2009, when the NETS FlashPay card, which had a monopoly over Electronic Road Pricing toll payments, entered the market for transportation payments (and vice versa)
- EZ-Link cards are sold, distributed and managed by EZ-Link Pte
- , a subsidiary of Singapore's Land Transport Authority
- In September 2009, the new CEPAS EZ-Link card replaced the original EZ-Link card
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: LloydsPharmacy, Talwalkars, Myra, elmex, Hair Club, Charlotte Tilbury, Vitabiotics, Sanitas, Mennen, Azzaro