- Dudley Stuart John Moore, CBE was an English actor, comedian, musician and composer
|Born:||19 April 1935 Comment |
|When did Dudley Moore die? / Died||27 March 2002|
|How many years did Dudley Moore live? / Lived||66 years|
Dudley Moore Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Dudley Moore worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Dudley Moore facts
- Moore first came to prominence in the UK as one of the four writer-performers in the comedy revue Beyond the Fringe from 1960, and with one member of that team, Peter Cook, collaborated on the television series Not Only
- But Also
- The double act worked on other projects until the mid-1970s, by which time Moore had settled in Los Angeles to concentrate on his film acting
- His solo career as a comedy film actor was heightened by the success of hit Hollywood films, particularly Foul Play, 10 and Arthur
- He received an Oscar nomination for the latter role
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!