- Droga5 is a New York City-based global advertising agency with an additional office in London
- The agency works across all platforms including, broadcast, print, digital and social, experiential and out-of-home
- Some of Droga5’s most recognizable work includes campaigns for Marc Ecko, Newcastle Brown Ale, Android and Under Armour
- Droga5 has been named Agency of the Year ten times and has been one of Advertising Age’s Agency A-list honorees for seven consecutive years (2010–2016)
- In 2013 it was one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and, according to Crain’s New York Business, one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City
- Droga5 won the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity’s Independent Agency of the Year award in 2015 and 2016
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Canadian Olympic Committee, Danske Spil, Ubisoft Barcelona, Crazy Machines, USA.gov, Baltic Sea, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, Peter Roskam, Candy Rock, Schmidt Spiele