- American actress, author, director, model and producer
|Real name:||Drew Blythe Barrymore|
Drew Barrymore Height
|How tall is Drew Barrymore?||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 56 kg / 123 lbs Comment
|Born:||22 February 1975 Comment |
|How old is Drew Barrymore in 2023? / Age: ||48 years
|Where was Drew Barrymore born?||Culver City, California, USA|
Drew Barrymore Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Drew Barrymore worth?||$125,000,000|
Who is Drew Barrymore? / Facts
- She is a descendant of the Barrymore family of American stage and film actors, and is the granddaughter of actor John Barrymore
- Barrymore first appeared in an advertisement when she was eleven-months-old
- In the 1980s, she made her early film roles for Steven Spielberg's E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and quickly became one of Hollywood's most recognized child actresses, going on to establish herself in mainly comic roles
- Following a turbulent childhood that was marked by recurring drug and alcohol abuse and two stints in rehab, Barrymore wrote the 1990 autobiography, Little Girl Lost
- She successfully made her coming of age transition with a number of films, including Poison Ivy, Bad Girls, Boys on the Side, Scream and Everyone Says I Love You
- She also co-starred with Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates and Blended
- In 1995, she and her friend Nancy Juvonen formed their production company Flower Films, with its first film Never Been Kissed
- The company went on to produce some films, such as Charlie's Angels, 50 First Dates, Music and Lyrics and Donnie Darko
- Her more recent projects include He's Just Not That Into You, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Everybody's Fine and Going the Distance
- A recipient of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Barrymore appeared on the cover of the 2007 People magazine's 100 Most Beautiful people
- Barrymore was named an Ambassador Against Hunger for the UN World Food Programme (WFP)
- Since then, she has donated over 1 million US dollars to the program
- In 2007, she became both CoverGirl's newest model and spokeswoman for the cosmetic and the face for Gucci's newest jewelry line
- In 2010, she won the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film for her portrayal of Little Edie in Grey Gardens
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I know certain actors are totally screwed up on drugs, yet it gets covered up. Why wasn't I excused for 'exhaustion' or 'the flu'?
I believe in fate. I believe that everything happens for a reason, but I think it's important to seek out that reason - that's how you learn.
If I ever start talking to you about my 'craft', my 'instrument', you have permission to shoot me.
My whole life, I've wanted to feel comfortable in my skin. It's the most liberating thing in the world.
I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness. If somebody walks in the room and they're drop-dead gorgeous and sexy, it's really fun to look at. But if someone is giving of their spirit and they make you laugh and feel good, that's a whole other level of beauty.
Happiness is the best makeup in the world. There's nothing you can put on your face that comes from a tube that's going to be as amazing as a smile.
Be the best version of yourself, and smile and laugh while you're doing it.
Drew Barrymore Social Media Accounts
Olive Barrymore Kopelman, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman