- Dreft is a laundry detergent in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and other markets
- First produced by Procter & Gamble in 1933, it was the first synthetic detergent made
- Dreft does not leave a lime scum deposit and it does not contain harsh chemicals such as bleach
- It is suitable for fine washables such as silk or wool as well as flame-resistant fabrics
- The Fairy brand of washing-up liquid and Cascade brand of dishwashing detergent are also sold under the name "Dreft" in some countries, including the Netherlands
- In Canada, it is called Ivory Snow
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.