- Rapper, producer, songwriter, businessman
|Real name:||Andre Romelle Young|
|How tall is Dr Dre?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 108 kg / 238 lbs||Born:||18 February 1965 |
|How old is Dr Dre in 2020? / Age: ||55 years|
|Where was Dr Dre born?||Compton, California, USA|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Nicknames:||Dr Dre, Dr J|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Dr Dre worth?||$800,000,000|
Who is Dr Dre? / Facts
- Founder - Of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics.
- Impressive CV - Working alongside names such as Eminem, 2Pac, 50Cent, Snoop Dogg,
- On top - Of the Forbes list of the richest American figure in the hip hop area.
- Collector - Has 6 Grammy Awards so far.
- They have it in their genes - His father was also a singer, having an R&B group called, The Romells. In fact this is the source of his middle name.
- Early father - He had a son when he was just 16, but left him to be raised by his mother. They met 20 years later on the rap scene. He had 3 other boys and a girl over the years to his family.
- Pressure - He is known for putting a lot of pressure on himself and the people he works with to give flawless performances.
- Step brother launch - Helped his step brother, Warren G to launch his career.
- Good nose - He is credited for discovering Eminem.
- Mo money, mo apples - Apple bought Beats Electronics in 2014 for a rumored $3billion, making it the largest acquisition for Apple to date. This also boosted Dr Dre as the richest rapper, going past the previous #1, P Diddy
- Vanguard Junior High School - Compton, USA
- Roosevelt Junior High School - USA
- Centennial High School - Compton, USA
- Fremont High School - LA, USA
- "Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did. I've been married for 19 years and every day I'm working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I'm doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again."
- "I apologize to the women I've hurt. I deeply regret what I did and know that it has forever impacted all of our lives."
- "I don't care if he's purple, as long as he can rap!"
- "Black women are the strongest, most hardworking people on earth. The shit I talk on records about black women is just that: shit."
- "The only two things that scare me are God and the IRS."
- "I'm never gonna stop music, it's like air to me."
- "You got to realise that when I was 20 years old, I had a house, a Mercedes, a Corvette and a million dollars in the bank before I could buy alcohol legally."
- "People are always coming up to me, thinking I've got some magic wand that can make them a star and I want to tell them that no one can do that. Making hit records is not that easy. But it took me time to realize that myself."
Dr Dre Social Media Accounts