- She was the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services under President Bill Clinton from 1993 to 2001
||Donna Edna Shalala
|How tall is Donna Shalala?
||152 cm / 5 ft 0 in
||14 February 1941
|How old is Donna Shalala in 2020? / Age:
|Where was Donna Shalala born?
||Cleveland, Ohio, US
Who is Donna Shalala? / Facts
- She was the president of the University of Miami, a private university in Coral Gables, Florida, from 2001 through 2015
- Previously, she was the chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Madison from 1988 to 1993
- She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, by President George W. Bush in June 2008
- Shalala currently serves as the president of the Clinton Foundation
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs (1970)
- Western College for Women (1962)
But I have a driver, so I can return calls while I'm in the car.
We know the parental support, community support, makes a difference. It's not just the metrics of testing and putting pressure on the schools and on the teachers.
Donna Shalala Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 23 March 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!