- Dollywood is a theme park jointly owned by entertainer Dolly Parton and Herschend Family Entertainment
- It is located in the Knoxville-Smoky Mountains metroplex in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Hosting over 3 million guests in a typical season—Presidents' Day to the Christmas holidays—Dollywood is the biggest "ticketed" tourist attraction in Tennessee
- In addition to standard amusement park thrill rides, Dollywood features traditional crafts and music of the Smoky Mountains area
- The park hosts a number of concerts and musical events each year, including appearances by Parton and her family, as well as other national and local musical acts, and is the site of the Southern Gospel Museum and Hall of Fame
- Alongside sister waterpark Dollywood's Splash Country (35-acre (14 ha)), and Dollywood's DreamMore Resort (100-acre (40 ha)) (circa 2015), and Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction (5 acres), Dollywood is the anchor of Parton's 295-acre (119 ha) Dollywood amusement resort
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Light & Fit, Jumex, Supermercados Econo, Fruittella, Pepsi Philippines, Ching's Secret, Mostaza, Mrs. Dash, Seattle's Best Coffee, Just Falafel