- American film actress, director and producer
Diane Keaton Height
|How tall is Diane Keaton?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Born:||05 January 1946 Comment |
|How old is Diane Keaton in 2022? / Age: ||76 years
|Where was Diane Keaton born?||Los Angeles, California, US|
Diane Keaton Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Diane Keaton worth?||$32,000,000|
Who is Diane Keaton? / Facts
- Career start - She began her career on stage and made her screen debut in 1970
- First major film - As Kay Adams-Corleone in The Godfather (1972), but the films that shaped her early career were those with director and co-star Woody Allen, beginning with Play It Again, Sam in 1972
- Her next two films with Allen, Sleeper (1973) and Love and Death (1975), established her as a comic actor
- Her fourth, Annie Hall (1977), won her the Academy Award for Best Actress
- Keaton subsequently expanded her range to avoid becoming typecast as her Annie Hall persona
- She became an accomplished dramatic performer, starring in Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977) and received Academy Award nominations for Reds (1981), Marvin's Room (1996) and Something's Gotta Give (2003)
- Some of her popular later films include Baby Boom (1987), Father of the Bride (1991), The First Wives Club (1996), and The Family Stone (2005)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills.
My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams.
The idea of speaking your thoughts out loud is so important. It's been downplayed recently because now we have medication to help people in situations. But I think it's important to talk your thoughts out loud, because you don't really own them until you do that.
Diane Keaton Social Media Accounts
Duke Keaton, Dexter Keaton