- The Philippine Department of Health is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for ensuring access to basic public health services by all Filipinos through the provision of quality health care and the regulation of all health services and products
Department of Health (Philippines) facts
- It is the government's over-all technical authority on health
- It has its headquarters at the San Lazaro Compound, along Rizal Avenue in Manila
- The department is led by the Secretary of Health, nominated by the President of the Philippines and confirmed by the Commission on Appointments
- The Secretary is a member of the Cabinet
- The current Secretary of Health is Paulyn Ubial
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Vintage Culture, Soul Clap, Amor Electro, Devin Townsend, Timeflies, Delaware Museum of Natural History, Vallenato, E-40, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Widespread Panic
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!