- Dennis Cutler Blair is the former United States Director of National Intelligence and is a retired United States Navy admiral who was the commander of U
|Born:||04 February 1947 Comment |
|How old is Dennis C. Blair in 2021? / Age: ||74 years
Dennis C. Blair facts
- forces in the Pacific region
- Blair was a career officer in the U
- Navy and served in the White House during the presidencies of both President Jimmy Carter and President Ronald Reagan
- Blair retired from the Navy in 2002 as an Admiral
- In 2009, Blair was selected as President Barack Obama’s first Director of National Intelligence, but after a series of bureaucratic battles, he resigned on May 20, 2010
- He currently serves as a member of the Energy Security Leadership Council of Securing America's Future Energy, and is on the boards of Freedom House, the National Bureau of Asian Research, and the National Committee on U
- -China Relations
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!