- Delhi Jal Board is the government agency responsible for supply of potable water to the most of the National Capital Territory region of Delhi, India
Delhi Jal Board facts
- Delhi Jal Board was constituted on 6 April 1998 through an Act of the Delhi Legislative Assembly incorporating the previous Delhi Water Supply and Sewage Disposal Undertaking
- DJB is also responsible for treatment and disposal of waste water
- Prior to this Act the above function were interested with earthwhile Delhi Water Supply and Sewage Disposal Undertaking
- The Board shall also be bound to supply to the New Delhi Municipal Council, Delhi Cantonment Board and Military Engineering services, at the place or places at which immediately before the commencement of this Act, the Delhi Water supply & Sewage Disposal Undertaking constituted under the Delhi Municipal Corporation Act,1957
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: The Agonist, Jamiroquai, Detonautas Roque Clube, Breakbot, Billy Talent, Shayne Ward, AlunaGeorge, Rise Against, Limp Bizkit, Fatal Bazooka