- Indian American author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate
- He is an important figure in the New Age movement
Deepak Chopra Height
|How tall is Deepak Chopra?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||22 October 1947 Comment |
|How old is Deepak Chopra in 2021? / Age: ||73 years
|Where was Deepak Chopra born?||New Delhi, India|
Deepak Chopra Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Deepak Chopra worth?||$80,000,000
Who is Deepak Chopra? / Facts
- He studied medicine in India before emigrating to the United States in 1970
- He completed residencies in internal medicine and endocrinology in the US
- He became chief of staff at the New England Memorial Hospital (NEMH) in 1980
- He met Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1985 and became involved with the Transcendental Meditation movement (TM)
- He resigned his position at NEMH shortly after to establish the Maharishi Ayurveda Health Center
- Rise to fame - in 1993 after being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey
- He then left the TM movement to become the executive director of Sharp HealthCare's Center for Mind-Body Medicine and in 1996 he co-founded the Chopra Center for Wellbeing
- Stats - 1 million followers on Instagram as of Nov 2018
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.
- Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it's realistic or not.
- Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again. If I buy a cup of coffee, that's karma. I now have that memory that might give me the potential desire for having cappuccino, and I walk into Starbucks, and there's karma all over again.
- Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence.
- Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.
- Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone.
Deepak Chopra Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 13 November 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!