- American professional wrestler and actor, currently signed to WWE on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Dean Ambrose
|Real name:||Jonathan David Good|
Dean Ambrose Height
|How tall is Dean Ambrose?||193 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Born:||07 December 1985 Comment |
|How old is Dean Ambrose in 2022? / Age: ||36 years
|Where was Dean Ambrose born?||Cincinnati, Ohio, US|
Dean Ambrose Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Dean Ambrose worth?||$6,000,000 Comment|
|Hair color:||Reddish brown|
Who is Dean Ambrose? / Facts
- In WWE, Ambrose is a one-time WWE World Champion, a one-time Intercontinental Champion and a one-time United States Champion, with his 351-day United States Championship reign being the third-longest in history and a company record within WWE (who acquired the title upon purchasing World Championship Wrestling in 2001), and is also the 2016 Money in the Bank winner
- From 2011, Ambrose competed in WWE developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW), before joining the WWE main roster in 2012 as a member of the The Shield with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns
- Ambrose has headlined multiple pay-per-view events for WWE and made his acting debut in the WWE Studios production 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown (2015)
- Ambrose is also known for his work on the independent circuit as Jon Moxley between 2004 and 2011
- He worked for various promotions including Full Impact Pro (FIP), Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Ring of Honor (ROH), Evolve (EVOLVE), and Dragon Gate USA (DGUSA), winning the FIP World Heavyweight Championship once, CZW World Heavyweight Championship twice, and the Insanity Pro Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship twice
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 10 August 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!