- David Tennant is a Scottish actor and voice actor
|Real name:||David John McDonald|
|How tall is David Tennant?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in||When was David Tennant born?||18 April 1971 |
|How old is David Tennant in 2019? ||48 years|
|Where was David Tennant born?||Bathgate, United Kingdom|
David Tennant facts
- He is best known for his roles as the Tenth Doctor in the British television series Doctor Who, Alec Hardy in Broadchurch, Giacomo Casanova in the TV serial Casanova, Kilgrave in Jessica Jones, and Barty Crouch, Jr
- in the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- In addition to his appearances on screen, he has worked as a voice actor and in theatre, including a critically acclaimed stage production of Hamlet
- In January 2015, Tennant received the National Television Award for Special Recognition
- On his early decision to become an actor: "I was very small, about 3 or 4 I think, and just wanted to be the people on telly telling these wonderful stories. Obviously the idea grew and matured with me but I can't ever remember wanting to do anything else. I've just sort of taken it for granted all my life that that was what I would do."
Unlike other enduring characters such as Sherlock Holmes or Tarzan, being the Doctor allows you a certain freedom that is both very demanding and very thrilling. It allows you to make the character using elements of yourself.
Animation is a fascinating area from an acting point of view because it's not really like anything else because you are only providing a portion of the performance. That's very inspiring and it forces you to do things in a different way - to tell stories through your voice.
It's always that tricky thing with a remake, especially when it's something that's well loved. You're coming to something that has a built-in fascination, but with that comes people ready to feel disgruntled that it's being remade at all.
Relationships are hard enough with the people you're having them with, let alone talking about them in public.
David Tennant Social Media Accounts
Ty Tennant, Doris Tennant, Olive Tennant, Wilfred Tennant
"Die Kunst kein Egoist zu sein" Richard David Precht, ?? David Tao, A Course In Miracles (ACIM) David Hoffmeister, A. D. David Mackay, A. David Andrews, A. David Buckingham, Ali Tennant, Andy Tennant, Andy Tennant (cricketer), Andy Tennant (cyclist), Billy Tennant, Brandon Tennant