- American actor, director, and producer
|Real name:||David Lawrence Schwimmer|
David Schwimmer Height
|How tall is David Schwimmer?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 86 kg / 190 lbs Comment
|Born:||02 November 1966 Comment |
|How old is David Schwimmer in 2022? / Age: ||55 years
|Where was David Schwimmer born?||Flushing, New York, US|
David Schwimmer Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is David Schwimmer worth?||$80,000,000 Comment|
Who is David Schwimmer? / Facts
- Career start - By performing in school plays at Beverly Hills High School
- Education - In 1988, he graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in theater and speech
- After graduation, Schwimmer co-founded the Lookingglass Theatre Company
- For much of the late 1980s, he lived in Los Angeles as a struggling, unemployed actor
- He starred in the television movie A Deadly Silence in 1989 and appeared in a number of television roles, including on LA Law, The Wonder Years, NYPD Blue, and Monty, in the early 1990s
- Schwimmer later gained worldwide recognition for playing Ross Geller in the sitcom Friends, for which he received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series in 1995
- His first leading film role was in The Pallbearer (1996), followed by roles in Kissing a Fool (1998), Six Days, Seven Nights (1998), Apt Pupil, and Picking Up the Pieces (2000)
- He was then cast in the miniseries Band of Brothers (2001) as Herbert Sobel
- After the series finale of Friends in 2004, Schwimmer was cast as the title character in the 2005 drama Duane Hopwood
- Other film roles include the voice of Melman the Giraffe in the computer-animated Madagascar film franchise, the dark comedy Big Nothing (2006), and the thriller Nothing But the Truth (2008)
- Schwimmer made his West End stage debut in the leading role in Some Girl(s) in 2005
- In 2006, he made his Broadway debut in The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial
- Schwimmer made his feature film directorial debut with the 2007 comedy Run Fatboy Run
- The following year he made his Off-Broadway directorial debut in the 2008 production, Fault Lines
- In 2016, he starred as lawyer Robert Kardashian in American Crime Story, for which he received his second Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie
- Stats - 665k followers on Instagram as of Nov 2018
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
As an actor, the training I received was that I walk through the world as an observer of life and of people. My job is to actually be looking out all the time and watching people. But the effect of celebrity on me was that I suddenly found myself with a baseball cap, with my head down, hiding everywhere I went.
We spent an enormous amount of time together those first several years. We wouldn't want to leave each other. We'd go out to dinner after work, or we'd go to lunch together, or play poker, or just play games. I think we were genuinely having the time of our lives, and also there was something very bonding about how scary the whole experience was. We had the other five, like a very protective cocoon.
David Schwimmer Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 03 November 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!