- David Sarnoff was an American businessman and pioneer of American radio and television
|Born:||27 February 1891 Comment |
|When did David Sarnoff die? / Died||12 December 1971|
|How many years did David Sarnoff live? / Lived||80 years|
David Sarnoff Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is David Sarnoff worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
David Sarnoff facts
- Throughout most of his career he led the Radio Corporation of America (RCA) in various capacities from shortly after its founding in 1919 until his retirement in 1970
- He ruled over an ever-growing telecommunications and consumer electronics empire that included both RCA and NBC, and became one of the largest companies in the world
- Named a Reserve Brigadier General of the Signal Corps in 1945, Sarnoff thereafter was widely known as "The General"
- Sarnoff is credited with Sarnoff's law, which states that the value of a broadcast network is proportional to the number of viewers
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!