- Dash Berlin is a Dutch electronic music group created in 2007 by Jeffrey Sutorius, Eelke Kalberg and Sebastiaan Molijn
Dash Berlin facts
- Jeffrey Sutorius, the face of Dash Berlin also represents it by himself
- The front man of the group is the DJ Jeffrey Sutorius, the 10th most popular DJ in the world according to DJ Mag in 2013
- Sutorius initially started playing drums influenced by his late father who was a drummer in a jazz band, before discovering electronic music
- He worked at BPM Dance and Mid-Town Records specializing in vinyl, with both stores becoming meeting places for many established Dutch DJ's
- Molijn and Kalberg, who were deejaying as Pronti & Kalmani at the time, have credited Sutorius as a vital source of inspiration for some of their biggest records during that time
- Kalberg and Molijn have been contributing to the international dance scene for over ten years, with award-winning and platinum-selling hits for dance acts such as Alice Deejay, Vengaboys, Candee Jay, Pronti & Kalmani and Solid Sessions
- Their track "Better Off Alone" was one of the first trance records that became big in the US and was later sampled by French superstar DJ David Guetta in his song "Play Hard" and one of America's biggest rappers Wiz Khalifa in his breakthrough record "Say Yeah"
- They also have been working together with DJ Sander Kleinenberg on classic tracks like "This Is Miami" and "The Fruit" and remixes for major artists such as Justin Timberlake ('Rock Your Body' Remix winning the award for 'Best Remix' at the Dance Star USA Awards), Janet Jackson, BT, Usher, N
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.