- Danny Kaye was an American actor, singer, dancer, comedian, and musician
- His performances featured physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire novelty songs
|Born:||18 January 1913 Comment |
|When did Danny Kaye die? / Died||03 March 1987|
|How many years did Danny Kaye live? / Lived||74 years|
Danny Kaye Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Danny Kaye worth?||Under review|
Who was Danny Kaye? / Facts
- Kaye starred in 17 movies, notably Wonder Man (1945), The Kid from Brooklyn (1946), The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1947), The Inspector General (1949), Hans Christian Andersen (1952), White Christmas (1954), and The Court Jester (1956)
- His films were popular, especially his performances of patter songs and favorites such as "Inchworm" and "The Ugly Duckling"
- He was the first ambassador-at-large of UNICEF in 1954 and received the French Legion of Honour in 1986 for his years of work with the organization
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Photo credit: https://www.wikipedia.org/
Last update: 27 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!