|Real name:||Daniel Wroughton Craig|
Daniel Craig Height
|How tall is Daniel Craig?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||02 March 1968 Comment |
|How old is Daniel Craig in 2023? / Age: ||55 years
|Where was Daniel Craig born?||Chester, United Kingdom|
Daniel Craig Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Daniel Craig worth?||$95,000,000|
Who is Daniel Craig? / Facts
- He trained at the National Youth Theatre and graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in 1991, before beginning his career on stage
- His film debut was in the drama The Power of One (1992)
- Other early appearances were in the Disney family film A Kid in King Arthur's Court (1995) and the biographical film Elizabeth (1998), as well as in the historical war drama television series Sharpe's Eagle (1993) and the action-adventure drama series Zorro
- Cast as the fictional British secret agent James Bond in October 2005, his first film in the role, Casino Royale, was released internationally in November 2006
- Craig's appearances in the British television film Love Is the Devil: Study for a Portrait of Francis Bacon (1998), the indie war film The Trench (1999), and the drama Some Voices (2000) attracted the film industry's attention
- This led to roles in bigger productions such as the action film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001), the crime thriller Road to Perdition (2002), the crime thriller Layer Cake (2004), and the Steven Spielberg historical drama Munich (2005)
- Craig achieved international fame when chosen as the sixth actor to play the role of Ian Fleming's James Bond in the official film series, taking over from Pierce Brosnan in 2005
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow.
- I don't believe in self-promotion, really I can't be arsed.
- Well, competition is so important, even when you're an artist. And if you deny that there's competition, then you're a liar. That's what gives you your ambition.
- It's amazing how many times I've sat in interviews like this in a bar or a hotel, and it's 11 o'clock in the morning and someone sends a martini over. And it's like, Really? It's 11 o'clock! Cheers! I'm not going to drink it.
- Most people who behave in a macho way, it's bluster. Most of the time we're all bullshitting our way through life. There are strong people on this planet, but it's all the swan technique: it looks beautiful on top and the legs are going like this, underneath, you know? Someone like Bond, it's 90 per cent confidence.
- This is what I do for a living. If I don't take on challenges like this, then what's the point?
Daniel Craig Social Media Accounts
Fiona Loudon, Carol Olivia Craig, Tim Craig, Ella Craig
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 23 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!