- English actor, best-known for his role as Harry Potter in the wildly successful Harry Potter films
- Find more facts on Daniel Radcliffe below
|Real name:||Daniel Jacob Radcliffe|
Daniel Radcliffe Height
|How tall is Daniel Radcliffe?||166 cm / 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight|| 53 kg / 117 lbs Comment
|Born:||23 July 1989 Comment |
|How old is Daniel Radcliffe in 2022? / Age: ||32 years
|Where was Daniel Radcliffe born?||Fulham, London, U.K.|
Daniel Radcliffe Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Daniel Radcliffe worth?||$110,000,000 Comment|
Who is Daniel Radcliffe? / Facts
- TV acting debut - At 10 years of age in BBC One's 1999 television film David Copperfield
- Cinematic debut - In 2001's The Tailor of Panama
- Harry Potter series - At age 11, he was cast as Harry Potter in the first Harry Potter film, and starred in the series for 10 years until the release of the 8th and final film in 2011. His parents turned down the offer for filming for Harry Potter at first, as he had to go to L.A. The delay between the 2nd and 3rd part of Harry Potter movies was due to the fact that his parents wanted him to go to school normally, as a kid his age would
- Stage acting - In 2007, starring in the London and New York productions of Equus, and in the 2011 Broadway revival of the musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
- Recent movies - Include the horror film The Woman in Black (2012), playing beat poet Allen Ginsberg in the independent film Kill Your Darlings (2013), science fiction fantasy Victor Frankenstein (2015), comedy-drama Swiss Army Man, heist thriller film Now You See Me 2 and thriller Imperium (all 2016)
- Net worth - With a net worth of $110 million, he was at no. 6 in "The 20 Top Earning Young Superstars" Forbes list in 2007 ($15 million at that time)
- Trivia - Daniel Radcliffe doesn't like to read reviews about his movies or himself. He is also afraid of clowns
- Charity work - He has contributed to many charities, including Demelza Hospice Care for Children, and The Trevor Project for suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth, which gave him its Hero Award in 2011
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Sussex House School, London, U.K.
- City of London School, London, U.K.
- There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me.
- When I go back to school everyone asks a lot of questions. Then, after about a week, when I've answered everything, we get back to normal.
- I'm possibly a very morbid person but I think about death a lot.
- My idea of relaxation is not lying down by a beach. I have to move around, do stuff. Though I'm a massive quiz show person.
- I'm not clumsy, I'm just accident prone.
- A friend often says I'm an old man in a young man's husk. I like that. I am old-fashioned in some ways.
Daniel Radcliffe Social Media Accounts