- Dacia Spring is known as Europe's cheapest electric car as of September 2021.
- It looks a bit like Dacia Sandero and it's produced in China.
|How old is Dacia Spring in 2022? / Age: ||1 years
|Where was Dacia Spring founded?||Romania / China|
Dacia Spring Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Dacia Spring worth?||Under review Comment|
What is Dacia Spring? / Facts
Please find below Dacia Spring's specifications, performances, and price.
Dacia Spring Specs
- Range: 115 – 265 km (on the Dacia official page there is specified an average value of 170 km)
- Battery capacity: 27.4 kWh
- Charge port: Type 2
- Charge speed: 36 km/h
- CO2 emissions: 0g/km
Dacia Spring Performance Indicators
Dacia Spring Dimensions
- Length: 3,737 mm
- Width: 1,622 mm (mirrors folded) / 1,770 mm (mirrors unfolded)
- Height: 1,516 mm
- Weight: 950 kg
- Wheelbase: 2,423 mm
- Ground clearance: 150 mm.
- Boot space: 290 liters (its rear seats can be folded for gaining more book size capacity)
- Extra storage space: 23,1 liters
Dacia Spring Price
According to EV specialized website ev-database.org, Dacia Spring Electric's price starts from £14,500 in the UK, €17,890 in the Netherlands, and €20,490 in Germany, making it the cheapest EV car in Europe as of September 2021.
The price of this car will actually be much lower, depending on the countries’ EV incentives.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.