- DNV GL is an international certification body and classification society with main expertise in technical assessment, advisory, and risk management
DNV GL facts
- It was created in 2013 as a result of a merger between two leading organizations in the field - Det Norske Veritas (Norway) and Germanischer Lloyd (Germany)
- DNV GL is the world's largest classification society with 13,175 vessels and mobile offshore units (MOUs) amounting to 265
- 4 mill gt in its portfolio, which represents a global market share of 21%
- The organization is also a reference in renewable, alternative and conventional energy
- It is the world's largest technical consultancy to onshore and offshore wind, wave, tidal, and solar industries, as well as the global oil & gas industry - 65% of the world’s offshore pipelines are designed and installed to DNV GL’s technical standards
- Prior to this merger, both DNV and GL had acquired several companies such as Hélimax Energy (Canada), Garrad Hassan (UK), Windtest (Germany), and KEMA (Netherlands), which have contributed to expanding DNV GL's current capacity to offer its expertise across several industries, most notably in renewable energy, maritime, oil & gas, electrification, and business assurance
- In addition to providing services, it also invests heavily in research and development
- The company currently has 16,000 employees with headquarters close to Oslo, Norway, and operates with the vision "Global Impact for a Safe and Sustainable Future"
- Remi Eriksen took over as Group President and CEO of DNV GL on August 1, 2015, s쳮ding Henrik O
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Muscle & Strength, Simon Pearce, Galderma, SieMatic, West Elm, Patient & Gesundheitswesen, I Had Cancer, Zara Home, Celgene, Scentsy
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!