- Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner ; born 19 February 1953), often referred to by her initials CFK, is an Argentine lawyer and politician who is serving as the 37th Vice President of Argentina since 2019
|Born:||19 February 1953 Comment |
|How old is Cristina Fernández de Kirchner in 2022? / Age: ||68 years
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Cristina Fernández de Kirchner worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner facts
- She also previously served as the President of Argentina from 2007 to 2015 and the first lady during the tenure of her husband, Néstor Kirchner
- She was the second woman to have held the Argentine presidency, the first directly elected female president, and the first woman re-elected to the office
- Ideologically, she identifies herself as a Peronist and a progressive, with her political approach called Kirchnerism
- Born in La Plata, Buenos Aires Province, she studied law at the University of La Plata, and moved to Patagonia with her husband Néstor Kirchner upon graduation
- She was elected to the provincial legislature; her husband was elected mayor of Río Gallegos
- She was elected national senator in 1995, and had a controversial tenure, while her husband was elected governor of Santa Cruz Province
- In 1994, she was also elected to the constituent assembly that amended the Constitution of Argentina
- She was the First Lady from 2003 to 2007 after her husband was elected president
- Néstor Kirchner did not run for reelection
- Instead, his wife was the candidate for the Front for Victory alliance, becoming president in the 2007 presidential election
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!