- CricHQ is a digital platform for sport which combines competition management and administration software with live scoring and statistics for cricket clubs
- It is based in Wellington, New Zealand, and was set up by CEO Simon Baker and former New Zealand cricketers Stephen Fleming and Brendon McCullum
- It manages the administration of cricket test countries New Zealand, Sri Lanka, South Africa and Zimbabwe
- A number of other national governing bodies also use its services from club level upwards (see National Governing Bodies section below)
- The company provides a range of digital services to cricket organisations that typically use paper-based administration and scoring
- The services include instant updates for fans, performance insights for coaches and the ability to set up cricket-related social networks
- It also makes it easier to register players, organise competition draws and analyse demographics of sport participants
- When the app was launched it was briefly one of the world's most downloaded sporting apps and since then it has amassed over 1 million Facebook fans
- The company has been described as "one of New Zealand’s largely unsung tech success stories" by one of New Zealand's leading technology journalists
- In October 2016, CricHQ's Executive Chair, Mike Loftus, was invited to visit India with New Zealand's Prime Minister, John Key, as part of a trade delegation
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Uniprix, Equinox, Acqua di Parma, Talwalkars, Invictus & OlympÃ©a Paco Rabanne, Lewis & Pearl ScentShop, Serge Lutens, Doppelherz, Farmec, Napoleon Perdis
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!