- Cotswold Outdoor is a trading brand of AS Adventure Group, who also own the Snow and Rock, Cycle Surgery and Runners Need chains of shops
Cotswold Outdoor facts
- An outdoor recreation retailer in the United Kingdom
- Founded in 1974, the company originated in the Cotswolds, and was based out of a garage next to the Cotswold Water Park, from which the founders sold basic camping accessories
- Cotswold Outdoor is the recommended retailer for the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme and The Scout Association
- Cotswold Outdoor has 69 stores across the United Kingdom, an e-commerce website and a mail order service selling outdoor clothing, camping & climbing equipment, travel & active clothing, hiking boots and adventure racing gear
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: King of Shaves, 527, Dabur, Ella BachÃ©, That's What She Said, Cloud Nine, Neutral, Rubis, Corioliss, Life