- He was a Canadian actor and musician, known for his role as Finn Hudson on the Fox television series Glee
|Real name:||Cory Allan Michael Monteith|
|How tall was Cory Monteith?||192 cm / 6 ft 4 in||Born:||11 May 1982 Comment |
|When did Cory Monteith die? / Died||13 July 2013|
|How many years did Cory Monteith live? / Lived||31 years|
|Where was Cory Monteith born?||Calgary, Canada|
Who was Cory Monteith? / Facts
- As an actor based in British Columbia, Monteith had minor roles on television series before an audition tape of him singing "Can't Fight This Feeling" resulted in him being cast on Glee
- Following his success on Glee, Monteith's film work included the movie Monte Carlo and a starring role in Sisters & Brothers
- Monteith had a troubled adolescence involving substance abuse from age 13; he left school at age 16
- After an intervention by family and friends he entered drug rehabilitation at age 19
- In a 2011 interview with Parade magazine, he discussed his history of substance abuse as a teen, and in March 2013, he again sought treatment for addiction
- On July 13, 2013, he died of a toxic combination of heroin and alcohol in a Vancouver hotel room
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I've worked as a labourer, driven taxis and school buses, and been a car mechanic - whatever I could do just to get by. But it does mean that I know a little bit about a lot of things.
- I stole a significant amount of money from a family member. I knew I was going to get caught, but I was so desperate I didn't care. It was a cry for help.
- I think having worked in a department store setting, if my life had not taken a drastically different turn when I became an actor, there's a very high probability I would have continued to work at the department store.
- I've been very inspired by Virgin's model of business as a force for good.
- I play a lot of ultra-violent video games.
Cory Monteith Social Media Accounts
Ann McGregor, Joe Monteith