- Corioliss is a company founded in the UK in 2002 that manufactures its own electrical hair products and hair accessories
- Corioliss was named " the Dyson of the Hair World" by Vogue Magazine
- The Corioliss award winning titanium hair straightener range are manufactured at the company's factories in Korea and China
- Corioliss was initially represented in shopping centers throughout the UK with exclusive concession stands in Harrods, Selfridges & Debenhams
- In 2009, the company expanded to the United States, and as of January 2015, the Corioliss brand was represented in 46 countries worldwide
- Corioliss hair straighteners & hair dryers have won various awards, such as; "Product Innovation of the Year", "Product You Can’t Live Without", "Hair Awards Winner", "Best Creative Hot Tool", and "Best Hair Buys"
- Corioliss supplied salon styling tools for Celebrity Big Brother 2007 and 2011
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: FashionUnited, The Daily Progress, PetrÃ³leo&EnergÃa, Ã
landstidningen, Verlag Herder, Radio Q, F&H Public Relations GmbH, Nuvem & Etc, Bygdeposten, Bark