- Companisto is an international equity-based crowdfunding website
- It was founded by the lawyers David Rhotert and Tamo Zwinge in June 2012, in Berlin
- Investments are between 5 and 500,000 Euros per investor with no limit on how much funding a startup can raise
- Companisto allows investors to invest in startups
- In return, they become shareholders and are entitled to a share of any profits, as well as potentially benefiting from an exit
- Companisto has over 60
- 000 investors from 92 countries
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Darksiders, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, Travian, Hollo, Activision, Hartman, Catan, hÃ¼lsta, Viktualienmarkt
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!