- Clint Eastwood is an American actor, filmmaker, musician, and political figure
|Real name:||Clinton Eastwood Jr.|
Clint Eastwood Height
|How tall is Clint Eastwood?||193 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Born:||31 May 1930 Comment |
|How old is Clint Eastwood in 2023? / Age: ||93 years
|Where was Clint Eastwood born?||San Francisco, California, USA|
Clint Eastwood Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Clint Eastwood worth?||$375,000,000|
Who is Clint Eastwood? / Facts
- After earning success in the Western TV series Rawhide, he rose to international fame with his role as the Man with No Name in Sergio Leone's Dollars trilogy of spaghetti Westerns during the 1960s, and as antihero cop Harry Callahan in the five Dirty Harry films throughout the 1970s and 1980s
- These roles, among others, have made Eastwood an enduring cultural icon of masculinity
- For his work in the Western film Unforgiven (1992) and the sports drama Million Dollar Baby (2004), Eastwood won Academy Awards for Best Director and Best Picture, as well as receiving nominations for Best Actor
- Eastwood's greatest commercial successes have been the adventure comedy Every Which Way But Loose (1978) and its sequel, the action comedy Any Which Way You Can (1980), after adjustment for inflation
- Other popular films include the Western The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (1966), Hang 'Em High (1968), the psychological thriller Play Misty for Me (1971), the crime film Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974), the Western The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976), the prison film Escape from Alcatraz (1979), the action film Firefox (1982), the suspense thriller Tightrope (1984), the Western Pale Rider (1985), the war films Where Eagles Dare (1968), Heartbreak Ridge (1986), the action thriller In the Line of Fire (1993), the romantic drama The Bridges of Madison County (1995), and the drama Gran Torino (2008)
- In addition to directing many of his own star vehicles, Eastwood has also directed films in which he did not appear, such as the mystery drama Mystic River (2003) and the war film Letters from Iwo Jima (2006), for which he received Academy Award nominations, and the drama Changeling (2008)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Clint Eastwood
- Chris: Love him. He is a great actor. (January 09, 2021)
- Joe: MAKE MY DAY! (November 21, 2020)
- Barbara: Great actor and director. Any new movies coming out? (November 01, 2020)
- Beverly J Craft Age 83: The very best at every thing. Right beside Steven Spielberg. (June 26, 2020)
I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone. Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live.
I love every aspect of the creation of motion pictures and I guess I am committed to it for life.
And I like to direct the same way that I like to be directed.
I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead.
Clint Eastwood Social Media Accounts
Morgan Eastwood, Kathryn Eastwood, Kimber Eastwood
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 23 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!