- Clemson University /ˈklɛmsən/ is an American public, coeducational, land-grant and sea-grant research university in Clemson, South Carolina
Clemson University facts
- Founded in 1889, Clemson University consists of six colleges: Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences; Architecture, Arts and Humanities; Business and Behavioral Sciences; Engineering and Science; Health and Human Development; and Education
- As of 2015, Clemson University enrolled a total of 18,016 undergraduate students for the fall semester and 4,682 graduate students and the student/faculty ratio is 16:1
- The cost of in-state tuition and fees is about $13,882 and out-of-state tuition and fees is $32,800
- News & World Report ranks Clemson University 23rd among all ational" public universities
- Clemson University is classified as a "highest research activity" university
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!