- Claressa Shields is an American boxer
|Born:||17 March 1995 Comment |
|How old is Claressa Shields in 2022? / Age: ||26 years
Claressa Shields Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Claressa Shields worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Claressa Shields facts
- She won the gold in Women's Middleweight Boxing at the 2012 Summer Olympics and the 2016 Summer Olympics, which made her the first American boxer, male or female, to win an Olympic title twice in a row
- She was the youngest boxer at the February 2012 U
- Olympic trials, where she won the 165-pound weight class
- In May 2012, Shields qualified to compete at the 2012 Olympics, the first year that women's boxing was an Olympic event
- At the London Olympic games in August 2012, she became the first U
- woman to win a boxing gold medal
- She won the 2012 Olympic middleweight title by defeating Russian boxer Nadezda Torlopova and the 2016 title by defeating Dutch boxer Nouchka Fontijn
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!