- Clairol is a personal-care-product division of Procter & Gamble begun in 1931 by Americans Lawrence and Joan Gelb after discovering hair-coloring preparations while traveling in France
- The company was widely recognized in its home country, the United States, for its "Miss Clairol" home hair-coloring kit introduced in 1956
- By 1959, Clairol was considered the leading company in the U
- hair-coloring industry
- In 2004, Clairol registered annual sales worth approximately US$1
- 6 billion from the sale of its hair products
- As of 2014, Clairol manufactures hair-coloring products sold under the brand names "Natural Instincts", "Nice ’n Easy" and "Perfect Lights"
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Fischel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Social, Besser, The Global Mail, North Kansas City Hospital, Stoat, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Eleven Media Group, Management & Krankenhaus - Zeitung fÃ¼r Entscheider im Gesundheitswesen