- He was an English actor, singer, and author
|Real name:||Christopher Frank Carandini Lee|
Christopher Lee Height
|How tall was Christopher Lee?||196 cm / 6 ft 6 in|
|Born:||27 May 1922 Comment |
|When did Christopher Lee die? / Died||07 June 2015|
|How many years did Christopher Lee live? / Lived||93 years|
|Where was Christopher Lee born?||Belgravia, London, UK|
|Where did Christopher Lee die? / Deathplace ||Chelsea, London, UK|
Christopher Lee Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Christopher Lee worth?||$25,000,000 Comment|
Who was Christopher Lee? / Facts
- Long career - it spanned nearly 70 years
- He portrayed villains at first and became best known for his role as Count Dracula in a sequence of Hammer Horror films
- His other film roles include Francisco Scaramanga in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun (1974), Saruman in The Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001–2003) and The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014), and Count Dooku in the final two films of the Star Wars prequel trilogy (2002 and 2005)
- Lee was knighted for services to drama and charity in 2009, received the BAFTA Fellowship in 2011, and received the BFI Fellowship in 2013
- Lee considered his best performance to be that of Pakistan's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the biopic Jinnah (1998), and his best film to be the British horror film The Wicker Man (1973)
- He frequently appeared opposite Peter Cushing in Hammer Horror films, and late in his career had roles in six Tim Burton films
- Always noted as an actor for his deep, strong voice, Lee was also known for his singing ability, recording various opera and musical pieces between 1986 and 1998, and the symphonic metal album Charlemagne: By the Sword and the Cross in 2010, after having worked with several metal bands since 2005
- The heavy metal follow-up Charlemagne: The Omens of Death was released on 27 May 2013, Lee's 91st birthday
- He was honoured with the "Spirit of Metal" award at the 2010 Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards ceremony
- Lee died from complications of respiratory problems and heart failure on the morning of 7 June 2015, at the age of 93
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
I stopped appearing as Dracula in 1972 because in my opinion the presentation of the character had deteriorated to such an extent, particularly bringing him into the contemporary day and age, that it really no longer had any meaning.
There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business.
In Britain, any degree of success is met with envy and resentment.
I think acting is a mixture of instinct, imagination and inventiveness. All you can learn as an actor is basic technique.
Christopher Lee Social Media Accounts
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 06 April 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!