- Chris Kattan is a 47 year old American actor and comedian, mostly known for his work as a cast member in Saturday Night Live. He impersonated celebrities ranging from Bill Gates, Julio Iglesias, Al Pacino to Antonio Banderas and Alanis Morissette, to name just a few.
- He has been selected as one of the competitors in the Dancing with the Stars 24th season, teaming up with pro dancer Witney Carson.
- Discover more interesting facts about Chris Kattan below.
|Real name:||Christopher Lee Kattan|
Chris Kattan Height
|How tall is Chris Kattan?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Born:||19 October 1970 Comment |
|How old is Chris Kattan in 2021? / Age: ||51 years
|Where was Chris Kattan born?||Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, US|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Chris Kattan Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Chris Kattan worth?||$8,000,000
Who is Chris Kattan? / Facts
- In the family - He comes from an artistic family, with his father Kip King, also an actor. His mother was photographed for Playboy and worked as a model. Andrew Joslyn, his half brother had his share or artistic touch, being a musician and composer.
- Early years - He was a member of various troupes when younger, encouraged by his fater, and did some minor roles before moving to New York to work on Saturday Night Live ('96-'03).
- Riding the wave - After his roles in SNL, he focused more on movies and had various parts in commercials and TV shows. Regarding his film career, he is best known for his roles in A night at the Roxbury, House on the Haunted Hill, Undercover Brother, The year without a Santa Claus and his voice over in Hotel Transylvania 2.
- Living on the edge - Not only are his roles eccentric but he applies the same pattern to real life too. From his half an year marrige with Sunshine Deia Tutt, to his trouble with the police, suspect of driving under influence in LA (he pleaded non guilty), Chris Kattan seems to have tasted life to its fullest. Who would have guessed that he was actually raised on a Zen retreat near Los Angeles, as his mother became a Buddhist after remarrying.
- Health struggles - He suffered an injury that would plague him for the next 20 years. He was doing a stunt, and two day later, when his arm started to atrophy, he got it checked out and the doctor confirmed he'd broken his neck. He got four surgeries, a few years apart, in order to avoid being paralized. His dad was once fired from a sitcom for having physical issues, so Kattan decided not to tell anyone, fearing that a physical drawback might cost him a job, however he recently confessed about his health issues.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I think there’s a part of me that’s very funny that I don’t even know about, that I’m just finding, that’s not physical.
- It was a lot of work. I played a dead body…
- My friends tell me that I've calmed down, that I seem more centered. I don't know, I think my inner self was more hollow before, which made me more scattered, and more needy to get laughs.
- I'm not trying to sound like I turned into some kind of wise man, but it's nice to realize that your little pocket of the world isn't the whole world.
Chris Kattan Social Media Accounts