- American singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, and actor
|Real name:||Christopher Maurice Brown|
|How tall is Chris Brown?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 84 kg / 185 lbs|
|Born:||05 May 1989 |
|How old is Chris Brown in 2020? / Age: ||31 years|
|Where was Chris Brown born?||Tappahannock, Virginia, USA|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Chris Brown worth?||$30,000,000|
Who is Chris Brown? / Facts
- Music start - He was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows from a young age
- Debut album - He signed with Jive Records in 2004, and released his self-titled debut studio album in 2005
- Success - It peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200 and was later certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), selling an overall three million copies worldwide
- First no. 1 single - With his first single "Run It!" peaking atop the US Billboard Hot 100, Brown became the first male artist as a lead since Diddy in 1997 to have his debut single top the chart
- Second album - Exclusive (2007) spawned his second Hot 100 number one "Kiss Kiss", in addition to "With You" and "Forever". The album was also certified double platinum by the RIAA
- Collaborations - In addition to his solo commercial success, Brown has been featured on several singles such as "No Air", a duet with singer Jordin Sparks, "Shortie like Mine" with the rapper Bow Wow and "Shawty Get Loose" alongside Lil Mama and T-Pain. The songs have peaked at number three, number nine and number ten on the US Billboard Hot 100 respectively
- Rihanna - In 2009, Brown received much media attention after pleading guilty to felony assault of his then girlfriend, singer Rihanna; he was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service
- Third album - Graffiti - was released later that year, and included the top-twenty single "I Can Transform Ya"
- Fourth album F.A.M.E. (2011) became his first to top the Billboard 200; it spawned the singles "Yeah 3x", "Look at Me Now", and "Beautiful People"
- F.A.M.E. earned Brown his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Album at the 54th Grammy Awards
- Fifth album - Fortune - was released in 2012
- Acting - In 2007, he made his on-screen feature film debut in Stomp the Yard, and appeared as a guest on the television series The O.C.
- Other films Brown has appeared in, include This Christmas (2007), Takers (2010), Think Like a Man (2012), and Battle of the Year (2013)
- Awards - 14 BET Awards, 5 Billboard Music Awards, and 3 MTV VMA awards
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Chris Brown Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: L'OrÃ©al Professionnel, Kiehl's, Herbal Essences, Elidor, L'OrÃ©al Professionnel, Le Petit Marseillais, Instituto Nacional de EstadÃstica e InformÃ¡tica, TRESemmÃ©, Kiehl's, ClassPass