- British singer, songwriter and TV star
|Real name:||Cheryl Fernandez-Versini|
|How tall is Cheryl Ann Tweedy?||160 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 51 kg / 112 lbs||When was Cheryl Ann Tweedy born?||30 June 1983 |
|How old is Cheryl Ann Tweedy in 2019? ||36 years|
|Where was Cheryl Ann Tweedy born?||Newcastle upon Tyne, UK|
|Residence:||Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini, Ashley Cole|
|Nicknames:||Chery, Chez, Chezza|
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Cheryl Ann Tweedy worth?||$25,000,000|
Who is Cheryl Ann Tweedy? / Facts
- Rise to fame - in late 2002, as part of the band Girls Aloud, created through ITV's Popstars: The Rivals.
- Solo career - It began while she was still part of the band, in April 2009
- She released 4 albums – 3 Words (2009), Messy Little Raindrops (2010), A Million Lights (2012) and Only Human (2014)
- Hits - Five of her songs "Fight for This Love, "Promise This", "Call My Name", "Crazy Stupid Love" and "I Don't Care" went to no. 1 on the UK chart
- She was the first British female solo artist to have five number-one singles in the UK
- Stats - 3.7 million followers and 438k subscribers on Youtube on Instagram as of Nov. 2018
- Walker Comprehensive School - Newcastle
I absolutely love my tattoos. The girls and I decided that the next time Girls Aloud have a No. 1, we'll all get one done. I want us to get something that only makes sense if we all stand in line, though!
I can't hurt any more than I've been hurt, I can't cry any more than I've cried. I've been to the highest of highs and lowest of lows, so one day I'm going to find my middle ground and be happy.
The thought of being intimate with someone you don't know really freaks me out. I think men should earn that intimacy.
I don't think I'm a style icon, not at all. Sometimes I just want to rock out in me scruffs and me Uggs. You know, a really comfy old tracksuit with maybe a dollop of ketchup down the front.
I'd only been out with people who became ugly once I got to know them.
I know what its like on stage, to be judged. Its nerve wracking enough without the buzzer.
Don't underestimate girl power.
My 20s have been full of the highest highs and the lowest lows, but now its time for me to find some balance, and my happy place. Keep calm and soldier on.
Cheryl Ann Tweedy Social Media Accounts
Bear Grey Payne, Tre Holloway,
Cheryl, Cheryl (entertainer), Cheryl A. Esplin, Cheryl A. Gray Evans, Cheryl A. Zimmer, Cheryl Allen, "Be safe!" "No mom, i was planning on dying today.", レオンチャンネル - LEON1CHANNEL1, קוקי לבנה - Cookie Levanna, "Bassy" Bob Brockmann, "Irish" Teddy Mann, - uvmann -