Charles Anthony Tillman, nicknamed Peanut, is a former American football cornerback, who is currently a United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent
|Real name:||Charles Anthony Tillman|
|How tall is Charles Tillman?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 90 kg / 198 lbs Comment
||Born:||23 February 1981 Comment |
|How old is Charles Tillman in 2021? / Age: ||40 years
|Where was Charles Tillman born?||Chicago, Illinois, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Charles Tillman worth?||$10,000,000
Who is Charles Tillman? / Facts
He played college football at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the second round of the 2003 NFL Draft
Tillman played 12 years for the Bears, helping them reach Super Bowl XLI, and also played one year with the Carolina Panthers, making Super Bowl 50 with the team, although he had been placed on injured reserve earlier in the season
- He was selected to two Pro Bowls and was the Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2013
- He was known for his cover skills as well as his ability to force fumbles by stripping or "punching" the ball away from players, with his well-timed punch of the ball commonly known as the "Peanut Punch"
- Social media stats as of November 2020:
- 226k followers on Twitter
- 67k likes on facebook
- 136k followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Charles Tillman Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 November 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!